TAG LAGIK.. wuwu~~~


** AMARAN DARI KERAJAAN MALAYSIA!

N3 KALI INI MENGANDUNGI AYAT2 YANG AMAT SKEMA. OLEH ITU, DIHARAP PARA PEMBACA DAPAT MENAHAN GELAK TAWA ANDA DENGAN PENOH BERHATI2


5 things I’ve learned so far in life
>> I will gain what I want and fulfill my dream IF AND ONLY IF I put all my efforts towards it
>> I constantly absorb strengths from people around me [e.g my family & my friends] to get tougher and act strong. Thanks ppl!! I just can't walk alone^^
>> What goes around comes around. I've been there for a few times
>> I can't be too dependent on someone. Hell yeah! Just trust myself and no other. Coz not all can walk besides me all the time aite?
>> Always be grateful for everything happened. Trust me. In order to feel satisfy, energetic, passionate and more confident, I will always recite 'ALHAMDULILLAH' in my heart. Tho it is bad or vice versa


5 things I’ve just discovered this year
>> I was one of the lucky tiny little 'tweety' to put myself in JPS Malaysia
>> I'm turning 24 this becoming February!! Wuwu~~ Age is just a number kan met??
>> I just lost my weight.. Huk3.. from 52 to 49.5.. No wonder my friends keep asking me for my dietary consultant's number
>> I do have someone who loves me so much. It's just we were apart by time and distance
>> I just realize that; my parents do love me so much. hee^^


5 ways I’ve changed
>> Seeing things in different perspectives
>> 'If I'm bad, there's someone worse' kinda thought
>> Accept the reality with open wide heart and smile
>> Changing my routine and social life from a student to a public servant
>> The amount of food i take for a day. Uhuh. Trust me. It's double than usual


5 things that make me happy
>> When I make other people happy [esp my parents]
>> When I finally got what i really wanted [dream comes true]
>> When my today is better than yesterday
>> Flipping all my photo albums. The memories will be played like a movie. I bet you
>> I will be so happy when I cry on him over the phone saying that i missed him too much [ proving that I do feel the same way as he is on me]


5 things I want
>> My own transport besides my scoot
>> Be realistic in facing daily life
>> Treat people around me especially myself with my 1st salary
>> Improve my appearance [so that people will look at me as they look at an engineer not as a student]
>> Build my own mansion piece by piece. Don't care how long it will takes

5 names I want to tag
>> maya
>> umet
>> yuz
>> aze
>> kak dilla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

akanku selesaikan tag kamu nanti ye.br balek bercuti.hehehe

Anonymous said...

hoho..aku udah balek bercuti tapi kne pindah umah lak.hehe..after moving to d new house,aku cube setelkan ek.how's work?